JNDLF Threatens To Bomb Aso Rock, Others

0
289
Militant
2016 Hot Business Ideas

THE new Niger Delta militant group, the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force (JNDLF), on Monday, threatened to bring down with missiles, the Presidential Villa and the Defence Headquarters in Abuja.

The group said the offensive begins tonight (Tuesday) and would bring to pass the doomsday prediction of the final break-up of the country.

The militant group said: “We shall fire these missiles simultaneously at the night, as this will enable every Nigerians to see the movement of the missiles and equally to believe in the seriousness attached to the final breakup as predicted by the United States of America (USA).”

These threats are, however, at variance with the group’s earlier statement, issued last week, where it warned international oil companies and indigenous oil companies to put on hold production for three days starting from today (Tuesday) as they would be test-running six missiles capable of bringing down aircrafts no matter its size.

The statement said the test-running could destroy oil installations and other oil facilities, hence they should shut down or risk their investments and equipment.

But in a statement issued and sourced from www.theeagleonline.com.ng, on Monday, the new militant group listed its targets for missiles attack to include the Department of State Services structure in Abuja; the National Assembly, Abuja and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Towers, Abuja.

Others, according to the statement, include the Police Headquarters in Abuja; Central Bank of Nigeria; headquarters of some multinational oil companies; and the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal headquarters all in Abuja.

According to JNDLF, it has also marked out headquarters of Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, NLNG, and all military formations in Lagos and Abuja and other parts of the country for annihilation.

The group advised people occupying these buildings to vacate them as its rule of engagement does not include destruction of lives.

The statement was allegedly signed by Commander, General Duties of the group, General Akotebe Darikoro; Creeks Network Coordinator; General Torunanaowei Latei; Pipelines Bleeding Expert, General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro and General Pulokiri Ebiladei, who is in charge of the Intelligence Bureau.

The group said the targeted structures for destruction were all built with proceeds from the nation’s oil and gas sourced from the Niger Delta region.

It also stated that in line with its earlier promise last week, the Nigerian Communication Satellite Orbit would be shut down, during the missile offensive, to prevent casualties as a result of electronic radiation.

It, however, vowed to inflict, in retaliation, irreparable and pain and anguish on the Federal Government and oil companies whom, it said, have deliberately impoverished the region over the years.

“We will make the Federal Government and oil companies to suffer as they have made the people of Niger Delta region suffers over the years from environmental degradation, and environmental pollution,” the group vowed.

The group further vowed that it would destroy military hardwares deployed to various parts of the Niger Delta region to curb the activities of militants.

JNDLF also declared that the ill-health of President Buhari, whom they disclosed is suffering from Meneire disease, would not deter it from executing its already-perfected plans.

Meanwhile, the new militant group, JNDLF, has accused members of the Joint Military Task Force (JTF) in the Niger Delta of collaborating with miscreants in the region to steal crude oil to enrich themselves.

LEAVE A REPLY