• About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Reporters At Large
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Reporters At Large
No Result
View All Result
Home News World News

Trump Names Five Cryptocurrencies In New US Strategic Reserve Plan

by ReportersAtLarge
March 2, 2025
in World News
Reading Time: 1 min read
0
Donald Trump United States President

Donald Trump

Share on WhatsappShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linkedin

US President Donald Trump has announced Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Solana, and Cardano as the five digital assets in a proposed US crypto strategic reserve.

Trump disclosed the plan in a Sunday post on Truth Social, his social media platform. He said a presidential working group had been directed to advance the creation of the reserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

He said the initiative aims to strengthen America’s position in the global digital asset market and bolster the crypto industry.

“A US Crypto Reserve will elevate this critical industry after years of corrupt attacks by the Biden Administration, which is why my Executive Order on Digital Assets directed the Presidential Working Group to move forward on a Crypto Strategic Reserve that includes XRP, SOL, and ADA,” Trump said.

“I will make sure the US is the crypto capital of the world. We are making America great again!

RelatedPosts

Cyril Ramaphosa Impeachment Looms After Landmark Court Ruling

Iran War Negotiations Reopen As Tehran Offers New Terms

US-Iran War Cost Hits $25bn, Pentagon Confirms

“And, obviously, BTC and ETH, as other valuable cryptocurrencies, will be at the heart of the Reserve. I also love Bitcoin and Ethereum!”

In December, Trump signalled his support for the crypto industry, revealing plans to establish a US strategic reserve for bitcoin.

“We’re going to do something great with crypto because we don’t want China or anybody else… but others are embracing it, and we want to be ahead,” Trump told CNBC.

When asked if the US would set up a Bitcoin reserve similar to its strategic petroleum reserve, Trump responded, “Yes, I think so.”

Tags: BitcoinCardanoDonald TrumpEthereumSolanaUnited StatesXRP
SendShareTweetShare
ReportersAtLarge

ReportersAtLarge

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

More

Julius Malema of the EFF speaking to media regarding the Cyril Ramaphosa impeachment ruling
World News

Cyril Ramaphosa Impeachment Looms After Landmark Court Ruling

by ReportersAtLarge
May 8, 2026
0

The South Africa Constitutional Court has ruled that Parliament acted unlawfully in blocking the Cyril Ramaphosa impeachment. The Phala Phala...

Read moreDetails
Iranian Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei and US President Donald Trump, separated by a map of a blocked Strait of Hormuz and symbols of military conflict. - Iran War Negotiations
World News

Iran War Negotiations Reopen As Tehran Offers New Terms

by ReportersAtLarge
May 1, 2026
0

Iran has delivered a new peace proposal to the US via Pakistani mediators to end the ongoing conflict. The move...

Read moreDetails
Pentagon official testifying before House Armed Services Committee regarding US-Iran war cost.
World News

US-Iran War Cost Hits $25bn, Pentagon Confirms

by ReportersAtLarge
April 29, 2026
0

The Pentagon has officially confirmed that the US-Iran war cost has reached $25 billion, sparking intense debate over Pentagon military...

Read moreDetails
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

Ben Francis_UK Youngest billionaire

From Bodybuilder To UK’s Youngest Billionaire: The Amazing Story Of 30-Year-Old Ben Francis

3 years ago
don sean

Don Crucifixto Set To Release Label Anthem, Unveil New Act

6 years ago

Popular News

  • Governor Seyi Makinde speaking at a press briefing regarding the Oyo school kidnapping response Oyo Schools

    Makinde Suspends Excursions In Oyo Schools Over Rising Security Fears

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Nigeria Tax Reform: Zacch Adedeji And Public Trust Issues

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Wolekanle Postpones Birthday Over Oriire Banditry Attack

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Oyo School Kidnapping: Hon Olajide Demands Digital Security Technology To Crush Criminal Networks

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

With a high level of professionalism, fairness, objectivity, accuracy and speed, we publish Breaking News Nigeria Today Headlines and International news on Politics, Tourism and Travel, Entertainment, Sports, Business Lifestyle and Sports.

Category

  • Auto Trend
  • Breaking Bones
  • Business
  • Columns
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • For The Record
  • Health
  • Innovation
  • Lifestyle
  • Metro
  • News
  • Opinion
  • People & Events
  • Politics
  • Press Releases
  • Science & Technology
  • Sponsored
  • Sport
  • Tourism & Culture
  • Video
  • Video News
  • World News

Recent Posts

  • Makinde Suspends Excursions In Oyo Schools Over Rising Security Fears May 22, 2026
  • Nigeria Tax Reform: Zacch Adedeji And Public Trust Issues May 21, 2026
  • Wolekanle Postpones Birthday Over Oriire Banditry Attack May 21, 2026
  • Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar May 21, 2026
  • Makinde Signs Executive Order On Oyo State Security Regulation May 20, 2026
May 2026
S M T W T F S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  
« Apr    
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
  • RAL TV
  • More

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Verified by MonsterInsights