• About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Reporters At Large
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Reporters At Large
No Result
View All Result
Home Featured

Coza Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Yields To Pressures, Steps Down

by ReportersAtLarge
July 1, 2019
in Featured, News
Reading Time: 2 mins read
0
COZA Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo

COZA Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Share on WhatsappShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linkedin

THE senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, has stepped down from the pulpit and as the senior pastor of the church.

In a statement released on Monday on his Instagram handle, he said the move was due to the advice of his mentors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Fatoyinbo who had been in the news since Friday was accused by Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer and wife of Timi Dakolo, Nigerian musician, of raping her when she was almost 17.

He, however, denied the allegations stressing that he had never raped anyone before, ‘not even as an unbeliever’

“I have taken time to pray and seek spiritual counsel from Christian leaders around the world who feel very concerned about the ongoing reports in the media,” the statement read.

RelatedPosts

Makinde Suspends Excursions In Oyo Schools Over Rising Security Fears

Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

Makinde Signs Executive Order On Oyo State Security Regulation

“I have solicited their guidance on actions I should take that is honouring to our Lord Jesus Christ and the work he has called me to do.

“Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly and owing to my love for God’s work and the sacred honour of my calling, I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.

“This step enables me to submit to the concerns of my spiritual mentors as they consider all the issues that have been raised against me.

“Though I do not understand all that is happening, I trust the Lord to lead and guide me one step at a time.”

“We will also not stand for false criminal allegations made against me or the church. The leadership of the Church and l have briefed our lawyers to commence Criminal and Civil actions against all individuals making such false allegations whether directly or by proxies.

“We will as a church pursue every measure within the ambits of the law to bring the culprits to justice.

“We have heard and we will not be surprised to see more of such allegations by people who have been paid to continue in this line of blackmail, harassment and extortion including those who may have been dismissed from their duties in the church on disciplinary grounds,” he said.

Tags: Biodun FatoyinboBusola DakoloCommonwealth of Zion AssemblyCOZATimi Dakolo
SendShareTweetShare
ReportersAtLarge

ReportersAtLarge

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

More

Governor Seyi Makinde speaking at a press briefing regarding the Oyo school kidnapping response Oyo Schools
News

Makinde Suspends Excursions In Oyo Schools Over Rising Security Fears

by ReportersAtLarge
May 22, 2026
0

Following the harrowing Ogbomoso school kidnapping, the ministry confirmed that travel outside Oyo schools has been suspended with immediate effect....

Read moreDetails
New JAMB Registrar Professor Segun Aina
News

Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

by ReportersAtLarge
May 21, 2026
0

President Bola Tinubu has named a new JAMB Registrar to succeed Professor Is-haq Oloyede. The historic JAMB appointment of Professor...

Read moreDetails
Governor Seyi Makinde signing the 2026 Oyo State Security Regulation law executive order.
News

Makinde Signs Executive Order On Oyo State Security Regulation

by ReportersAtLarge
May 20, 2026
0

Governor Seyi Makinde has signed a historic executive order establishing strict Oyo State security regulation for all local defense units....

Read moreDetails
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

Senate National Assembly Complex

BREAKING: Senate Suspends Public Hearing Over Coronavirus

6 years ago
Seyi Makinde at the Inauguration of Oyo Commissioners

Iwo Road Interchange: S/West PDP Commends Makinde, Knocks Oyo APC

7 years ago

Popular News

  • Dr Kayode Fayemi on APC Internal Crisis

    APC Internal Crisis Imminent Over Faulty Primaries, Fayemi Warns

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Makinde Suspends Excursions In Oyo Schools Over Rising Security Fears

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Nigeria Tax Reform: Zacch Adedeji And Public Trust Issues

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Wolekanle Postpones Birthday Over Oriire Banditry Attack

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

With a high level of professionalism, fairness, objectivity, accuracy and speed, we publish Breaking News Nigeria Today Headlines and International news on Politics, Tourism and Travel, Entertainment, Sports, Business Lifestyle and Sports.

Category

  • Auto Trend
  • Breaking Bones
  • Business
  • Columns
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • For The Record
  • Health
  • Innovation
  • Lifestyle
  • Metro
  • News
  • Opinion
  • People & Events
  • Politics
  • Press Releases
  • Science & Technology
  • Sponsored
  • Sport
  • Tourism & Culture
  • Video
  • Video News
  • World News

Recent Posts

  • APC Internal Crisis Imminent Over Faulty Primaries, Fayemi Warns May 22, 2026
  • Makinde Suspends Excursions In Oyo Schools Over Rising Security Fears May 22, 2026
  • Nigeria Tax Reform: Zacch Adedeji And Public Trust Issues May 21, 2026
  • Wolekanle Postpones Birthday Over Oriire Banditry Attack May 21, 2026
  • Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar May 21, 2026
May 2026
S M T W T F S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  
« Apr    
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
  • RAL TV
  • More

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Verified by MonsterInsights