• About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
Friday, February 20, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Reporters At Large
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Reporters At Large
No Result
View All Result
Home Featured

BREAKING: NNPC Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Claims Lives

by ReportersAtLarge
January 19, 2020
in Featured, News
Reading Time: 1 min read
0
NNPC Pipeline explosion
Share on WhatsappShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linkedin

A pipeline belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) exploded in the Oke-Ode area of Abule-Egba, Lagos State on Sunday evening.

Two yet-to-be-identified persons lost their lives while scores were injured in the incident.

It was gathered that the suspected cause of the fire incident was due to the activities of vandals, who allegedly ruptured the NNPC pipeline in a bid to steal fuel.

ADVERTISEMENT

As of the time of filing this report, the estimated value of the properties burnt in the fire incident could not be ascertained.

The Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Dr Oluwafemi Okeosanyintolu, who confirmed the incident, said, “There is a fire incident at Oke-Odo. We are already coordinating.”

RelatedPosts

President On Solar, People In Darkness: Renewable Progress Or National Paradox?

Akpabio Buries In-law, Describes Death As Personal Loss

US To Withdraw All Troops From Syria — Report

Also, the Director-General, Lagos State Fire Service, Magret Adeseye, said three fire service stations had been deployed in the area to curtail the fire, adding that no casualty had been recorded.

“Yes, a fire incident is ongoing. Three of our stations are present at the scene of the fire incident. The fire is still on, but under control, we deployed Agege, Alausa and one other fire station to the area. The cause of the fire incident is still under investigation, no casualty has been recorded for now.”

Tags: NNPC Pipeline Explosion
SendShare17TweetShare
ReportersAtLarge

ReportersAtLarge

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

More

Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu
Opinion

President On Solar, People In Darkness: Renewable Progress Or National Paradox?

by ReportersAtLarge
February 20, 2026
0

Globally, renewable energy transition is no longer optional — it is strategic. The United States has committed hundreds of billions...

Read moreDetails
Akpabio In-law Elder Essien Pius Ubeng
News

Akpabio Buries In-law, Describes Death As Personal Loss

by ReportersAtLarge
February 19, 2026
0

President of the Senate, Godswill Akpabio, will on Saturday witness the committal to mother earth the remains of his late...

Read moreDetails
President of the United States of America, Donald Trump
WorldNews

US To Withdraw All Troops From Syria — Report

by ReportersAtLarge
February 19, 2026
0

The United States is planning to withdraw all of its 1,000 troops from Syria over the next two months, according...

Read moreDetails
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

Gunmen - Bandits Terrorists Attacks in Nigeria

BREAKING: Bandits Abduct Miyetti Allah Chairman

5 years ago
Kano State Governor, Ganduje

At 72, Ganduje Has Done Well As Kano Governor – APC Govs

4 years ago

Popular News

  • Ekiti State Governor Biodun Oyebanji on Tourism Development Master Plan

    Oyebanji Breaks Tourism Jinx, Produces Nigeria’s First Sequential Tourism Governance Framework

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • President On Solar, People In Darkness: Renewable Progress Or National Paradox?

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Akpabio Buries In-law, Describes Death As Personal Loss

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Tinubu Defends Electoral Act 2026 Assent As Opposition Reacts

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • 37 Killed In Nigeria Mines Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Reports

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

With a high level of professionalism, fairness, objectivity, accuracy and speed, we publish Breaking News Nigeria Today Headlines and International news on Politics, Tourism and Travel, Entertainment, Sports, Business Lifestyle and Sports.

Category

  • Auto Trend
  • Breaking Bones
  • Business
  • Columns
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • For The Record
  • Health
  • Innovation
  • Lifestyle
  • Metro
  • News
  • Opinion
  • People & Events
  • Politics
  • Press Releases
  • Science & Technology
  • Sponsored
  • Sport
  • Tourism & Culture
  • Video
  • Video News
  • WorldNews

Recent Posts

  • Oyebanji Breaks Tourism Jinx, Produces Nigeria’s First Sequential Tourism Governance Framework February 20, 2026
  • President On Solar, People In Darkness: Renewable Progress Or National Paradox? February 20, 2026
  • Akpabio Buries In-law, Describes Death As Personal Loss February 19, 2026
  • Tinubu Defends Electoral Act 2026 Assent As Opposition Reacts February 19, 2026
  • US To Withdraw All Troops From Syria — Report February 19, 2026
January 2020
SMTWTFS
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
« Dec   Feb »
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
  • RAL TV
  • More

© 2016-2024 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us

© 2016-2024 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Verified by MonsterInsights