• About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Reporters At Large
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Reporters At Large
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Shielding His Men From Probe

by ReportersAtLarge
July 17, 2016
in News
Reading Time: 2 mins read
0
governor ayodel fayose Ekiti State

Ayodele Fayose

Share on WhatsappShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linkedin

EKITI State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday, accused President Muhammadu Buhari of shielding his men from probe.

Fayose said the President was acting like the grandfather of corruption in Nigeria and demanded the release of alleged authentic report of the Committee on Audit of Defence Equipment Procurement in the Nigerian Armed Forces.

ADVERTISEMENT

The governor described the claim by the federal government that the probe panel only looked into procurement and contracts awarded by the military between 2011-2015 because documents regarding procurement from 2007 to 2010 were not available as a clear indication of his support for corruption.

In a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said “it is now obvious to the entire world that anyone that is in President Buhari’s good books can never be adjudged as corrupt even if such a person is caught looting the entire money in Nigeria’s treasury.”

In another development, All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ekiti State has described Governor Ayodele Fayose’s recent petition to the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to arrest the party’s Chairman, Olajide Awe, as a well orchestrated ploy to distract of Ekiti people from various criminal allegations against the governor as he “battles credibility crisis occasioned by EFCC dragnet that has exposed him as unworthy leader.”

RelatedPosts

Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

Makinde Signs Executive Order On Oyo State Security Regulation

Bishop Aladekugbe Warns Politicians Against Exploiting Oyo State School Abduction

APC Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun, in a statement yesterday in Ado-Ekiti, said the party decided to react to Fayose’s petition because of the innocent public who had become victims of Fayose’s “unconscionable mischief” to get away with his many misdeeds.

Governor Fayose had last week petitioned the inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris, calling for the arrest of the state APC Chairman, Chief jide Awe and other members of the party who were alleged to be on the run for various offences in the state.

Tags: apcBuhariBuhari AdministrationCorruptionCrimeCRISISekiti stateFayoseNigeria
SendShare1TweetShare
ReportersAtLarge

ReportersAtLarge

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

More

New JAMB Registrar Professor Segun Aina
News

Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

by ReportersAtLarge
May 21, 2026
0

President Bola Tinubu has named a new JAMB Registrar to succeed Professor Is-haq Oloyede. The historic JAMB appointment of Professor...

Read moreDetails
Governor Seyi Makinde signing the 2026 Oyo State Security Regulation law executive order.
News

Makinde Signs Executive Order On Oyo State Security Regulation

by ReportersAtLarge
May 20, 2026
0

Governor Seyi Makinde has signed a historic executive order establishing strict Oyo State security regulation for all local defense units....

Read moreDetails
Archbishop Bishop Aladekugbe on Oyo State School Abduction
News

Bishop Aladekugbe Warns Politicians Against Exploiting Oyo State School Abduction

by ReportersAtLarge
May 20, 2026
0

The recent Oyo State school abduction in Oriire has triggered mass condemnation from religious leaders. Archbishop Aladekugbe has warned politicians...

Read moreDetails
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

Godwin-emefiele-cbn-governor

CBN To Fund ABP With N42bn Greenfield Egg Plant

8 years ago
Minister, Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, (r) with the Minister, Information and Culture Ministry, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, at the Town Hall meeting on Destruction of Oil and Gas Infrastructure, in Abuja on Monday.

Akpabio To NASS: Pass PIB Bill For Development Of Niger Delta Region With Any Percentage

5 years ago

Popular News

  • Bashorun Akinwale Akinwole - Wolekanle on Oriire banditry attack

    Wolekanle Postpones Birthday Over Oriire Banditry Attack

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Oyo School Kidnapping: Hon Olajide Demands Digital Security Technology To Crush Criminal Networks

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Oyo NUJ Chairman Awards Prizes At The Polytechnic Ibadan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Makinde Signs Executive Order On Oyo State Security Regulation

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

With a high level of professionalism, fairness, objectivity, accuracy and speed, we publish Breaking News Nigeria Today Headlines and International news on Politics, Tourism and Travel, Entertainment, Sports, Business Lifestyle and Sports.

Category

  • Auto Trend
  • Breaking Bones
  • Business
  • Columns
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • For The Record
  • Health
  • Innovation
  • Lifestyle
  • Metro
  • News
  • Opinion
  • People & Events
  • Politics
  • Press Releases
  • Science & Technology
  • Sponsored
  • Sport
  • Tourism & Culture
  • Video
  • Video News
  • World News

Recent Posts

  • Wolekanle Postpones Birthday Over Oriire Banditry Attack May 21, 2026
  • Tinubu Appoints 39-Year-Old Prof Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar May 21, 2026
  • Makinde Signs Executive Order On Oyo State Security Regulation May 20, 2026
  • Bishop Aladekugbe Warns Politicians Against Exploiting Oyo State School Abduction May 20, 2026
  • Oyo NUJ Chairman Awards Prizes At The Polytechnic Ibadan May 20, 2026
May 2026
S M T W T F S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  
« Apr    
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
  • RAL TV
  • More

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Verified by MonsterInsights