• About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Reporters At Large
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Reporters At Large
No Result
View All Result
Home Featured

I Got Private Parts Of Roasted Police As Gift But I Didn’t Eat Them, Female Suspect Confesses

by ReportersAtLarge
November 21, 2020
in Featured, Metro
Reading Time: 3 mins read
1
Suspects of police burning

The female suspect (in arrow) at the scene of burning of policemen, as seen in a viral video recording

Share on WhatsappShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linkedin

Two suspects, allegedly involved in sharing parts of the burnt bodies of policemen at Abayomi area of Ibadan, Oyo State, have been arrested by the state police command.

The arrested suspects were identified as 34-year-old Oluwakemi Ashabi Adeyemo, a pregnant mother of a two-year-old boy, and Saheed Olalekan Oyebade (43).

ADVERTISEMENT

Recall that Reporters At Large had earlier reported that two policemen, Ajibola Adegoke and Rotimi Oladele, were among the policemen killed and set ablaze in Ibadan during the #EndSARS protests by suspected hoodlums.

Adegoke and Oladele, both Sergeants, and attached to ‘B’ Operations office at the headquarters of the state police command at Eleyele, Ibadan, were attacked and killed while going on special duty to a fish depot at New Gbagi area with Inspector Osho Ojo, on Thursday, October 22, 2020.

Police suspect
The female suspect (arrowed) at the scene of burning of policemen, as seen in a viral video recording.

Reporters At Large learnt that some of the protesting hoodlums allegedly ate the policemen’s body parts in mockery and derision, as shown on the viral video, while others allegedly cut parts of the bodies, including heads, liver, arms and feet and went away with them wrapped in handkerchiefs and nylon bags.

RelatedPosts

Oyo State School Abduction: Rescue Operation Ongoing – Makinde

Oyo School Kidnapping: Makinde Deploys Troops To Rescue Victims

Oyo School Abduction: Gunmen kill Teacher, Abduct Vice Principal, Pupils

They were suspected to have had the intention of using the body parts for rituals.

Fortunately for the third policeman, Inspector Ojo, he was saved from being slaughtered by operatives of Operation Burst, who were reported to have put him in their vehicle and rescued him from the scene.

One of the hoodlums could be heard in a viral video recording, telling others in local language to pick the liver of of one of the dead policemen, as it would yield more money than other body parts.

Since the occurrence, one of the departments of the state police command, the Quick Intervention Unit, was said to have started gathering intelligence.

One of the suspected hoodlums, 34-year-old Oluwakemi a.k.a. Iya Oba, was discovered to have taken the scrotum and penis of one of the policemen.

She was also alleged of eating the scrotum.
Olukemi was arrested on Tuesday, November 3, as her face appeared in the viral video recorded at the scene of the burning and butchering of the murdered policemen.

When arrested, the female suspect confessed to being at the scene where the deceased policemen were burnt and dismembered, but said she was given the penis and scrotum of one of them by the second suspect, Saheed.

The female suspect said she did not eat them, but went to her residential area to show neighbours.

She claimed that she returned them to Saheed in the night of same day.

Her confession led the police operatives to arrest the man she mentioned as the one who gave her the private body parts.

When also arrested, Saheed did not deny being at the scene of the incident with other hoodlums.
But he said that Oluwakemi was the one who took the body parts herself, and only asked him for a towel handkerchief to wrap them in.

Saheed, who claimed to be a former member of a transport union (name withheld) during one of the leader’s term, said he was only there to protest with others, and did not take any body parts.

The second suspect also denied collecting the body parts from Oluwakemi, saying he didn’t know what she did with them.

Pleading for forgiveness, the pregnant mother of one said she was not a woman of such character, and must have been hypnotised, as she didn’t know what came over her to make her behave like that.

According to Oluwakemi “it was Saheed who brought the private parts to me. He told me: ‘omo mi, iwo naa lo fi mu ogi’ (my dear, you also should use these body parts to take corn meal, pap).

“Saheed got a towel handkerchief from a concrete block hole and helped me to wrap it round the private parts.

“I didn’t know what came over me that made collect the private parts. Though I knew Saheed very well, I was not very friendly with him.

“I met him at the scene of protest, and he even accused me of not greeting him very well.

“I took the body parts, but he still came to my house to take them back, saying he wanted to use them.”

She also confessed that she showed the private parts to neighbours in the area where she resides, before returning them to Saheed.

But she disclosed that she left her residence of her volition, and went to the scene on a motorcycle she waved down.

She also said she returned home on the same bike.

But Saheed denied being the one who gave Oluwakemi the private parts, but admitted getting a towel handkerchief that she needed to wrap them for her.

“As she took the parts away, it bugged my mind, which made me to call an in-law to inform her.

“I didn’t go to her house to collect the private parts at night as she claimed,” Saheed said.

Confirming the story, the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Olugbenga Fadeyi said that the two suspects had been transferred to the Force Intelligence Bureau at the Nigeria Police Force headquarters in Abuja, for further investigation.

Tags: BREAKINGBREAKING NEWSCrimeEnd SARSLatest Nigeria Crime NewsLatest Oyo State NewsNigeria Police ForceOyoOyo PoliceOyo StatePolice
SendShareTweetShare
ReportersAtLarge

ReportersAtLarge

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

More

Governor Seyi Makinde on Oyo State School Abduction
Metro

Oyo State School Abduction: Rescue Operation Ongoing – Makinde

by ReportersAtLarge
May 19, 2026
0

Following the tragic Oyo State school abductions, a major Oriire rescue operation is tracking the captors. Governor Seyi Makinde issued...

Read moreDetails
Governor Seyi Makinde speaking at a press briefing regarding the Oyo school kidnapping response.
Metro

Oyo School Kidnapping: Makinde Deploys Troops To Rescue Victims

by ReportersAtLarge
May 18, 2026
0

Following the tragic Oyo school kidnapping, Governor Seyi Makinde security forces have launched a rescue mission. Several suspects are in...

Read moreDetails
Nigeria Police Force - Extrajudicial Killing In Delta State - Oyo School Abduction
Metro

Oyo School Abduction: Gunmen kill Teacher, Abduct Vice Principal, Pupils

by ReportersAtLarge
May 15, 2026
0

A teacher and motorcyclist were killed during an Oyo school abduction on Friday. Police are searching for missing pupils and...

Read moreDetails
Load More

Comments 1

  1. Nwachukwu says:
    5 years ago

    Who is investigating the cases of innocent civilians murdered by the same Nigeria police force? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Make them let the pregnant woman go joor.

    Reply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

Edo-election delegates

Elections: Eleka Will Win Ekiti Guber, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari – Prophet Olagunju

8 years ago
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: ‘My Children Are Christians’, Tinubu Tells CAN

4 years ago

Popular News

  • Ekiti Senate Election Results - Senator Michael Opeyemi Bamidele, Senator Yemi Adaramodu or Senator Cyril Oluwole Fasuyi

    Ekiti Senate Election Results: No Joy Yet for MOB, Adaramodu, Fasuyi!

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Oyo State School Abduction: Rescue Operation Ongoing – Makinde

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • APC Senate Primaries Results: Heavyweights Lose, Governors Win

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Oyo School Kidnapping: Makinde Deploys Troops To Rescue Victims

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Olajide Declares For Oyo South Senatorial Race Under APM

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Reporters At Large is the world’s fastest-growing online news platform and public service broadcaster. We’re impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in Nigeria and around the world.

With a high level of professionalism, fairness, objectivity, accuracy and speed, we publish Breaking News Nigeria Today Headlines and International news on Politics, Tourism and Travel, Entertainment, Sports, Business Lifestyle and Sports.

Category

  • Auto Trend
  • Breaking Bones
  • Business
  • Columns
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • For The Record
  • Health
  • Innovation
  • Lifestyle
  • Metro
  • News
  • Opinion
  • People & Events
  • Politics
  • Press Releases
  • Science & Technology
  • Sponsored
  • Sport
  • Tourism & Culture
  • Video
  • Video News
  • World News

Recent Posts

  • Ekiti Senate Election Results: No Joy Yet for MOB, Adaramodu, Fasuyi! May 20, 2026
  • Oyo State School Abduction: Rescue Operation Ongoing – Makinde May 19, 2026
  • APC Senate Primaries Results: Heavyweights Lose, Governors Win May 19, 2026
  • Oyo School Kidnapping: Makinde Deploys Troops To Rescue Victims May 18, 2026
  • Olajide Declares For Oyo South Senatorial Race Under APM May 18, 2026
May 2026
S M T W T F S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  
« Apr    
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
  • RAL TV
  • More

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • World
    • For The Record
    • Metro
    • Opinion
    • Press Releases
  • Business
    • Auto Trend
  • Politics
  • Tourism
  • Lifestyle
    • People & Events
    • Health
  • RAL TV
    • Video
    • Video News
  • More
    • Advertisement
    • Privacy
    • Disclaimer
    • Contact Us

© 2016-2026 RAL - Guided by professionalism

Verified by MonsterInsights